Pioneer Engineering & Environmental Services, LLC is currently seeking entry-level and experienced persons for paid internship with our Construction Materials Testing and Geotechnical Investigations Group. Skills and specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Preferred education or experience in Construction, Engineering or Architecture.
- On-site sampling of construction materials including concrete, mortar, soils, and aggregates.
- On-site soil compaction testing and bearing inspections.
- On-site rebar and steel inspections.
- Geotechnical laboratory tests, boring logs, GIS locating sampling locations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact on a high-level professional basis.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Full time summer positions with part-time spring schedules are available; compensation will be based on education level / experience. Interested applicants can apply online or submit a PDF resume to HR1@pioneerees.com.