Pioneer is currently seeking an experienced engineer or geologist with Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) Voluntary Remediation Program and IDEM Leaking Underground Storage Tank Program and Excess Liability Trust Fund (ELTF) experience.
Job experience, requirements and duties will include the following:
– Minimum B.S. in Engineering or Geology
– Minimum 5 plus years of relevant experience.
– On-site performance and direction of soil and groundwater sampling and other related site assessment and investigation services.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact on a high-level professional basis.
– Development of remediation and site closure strategies for environmentally impaired properties.
– Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Knowledge and experience in soil and groundwater remediation.
– Develop written work plans and cost estimates.
– Development and interpretation of laboratory analytical plan and data.
– Project reporting and client correspondence.
– Project invoicing and budget tracking.
– Business development and networking opportunities at various real estate and construction industry events.
– 40 hour OSHA Hazwoper Certification a plus.
Compensation will be based on experience. Qualified candidates can submit a PDF resume to HR3@pioneerEES.com.